Offering affordable marketing services for small businesses & non-profits to improve online performance.
Social Media Management
Receive unique content specifically for your business, brand or non-profit or related content posted DAILY to all your social media profiles.
- Custom Header Design
- Content posted 7 days a week to all your social media profiles
- 12 Tweets per day on Twitter, 2 posts daily on other social media accounts
- Follower engagement through responses posted by fans on your social profiles
- Unique content and graphics, specifically created for your audience
- Articles and images carefully chosen to interest your target audience
- Weekly promotion of your company’s products and services
- Key word strategy to increase your chances of being found in social searches
- Top-notch support via email and telephone
Video Presentation Services
Promote your brand through a short video-clip that describes the essence of your organization. We also specialize in creating video shorts that include photographs accompanied by your favorite song. This service includes 2 revisions. 72 hours before first draft.
Graphic Design Services
Promote your events, business or products with a professional flyer. Professional flyer design consists of a custom designed flyer of your choice in color, size, and content. This service includes 2 revisions. 48 Hours before first draft.
Social Media Cover & Profile Design
Make your business stand out with a custom Facebook cover and profile design. Choose from colors and image to make your cover help with your branding. This service includes 2 revisions. 48 Hours before first draft.
Keep your website updated with the most recent information about your products and services.
This package includes:
- Design Customization
- Webpage Content Creation
- Photo Gallery Management
- Event Calendar Management
- Social Media Integration
- Podcast and PayPal Integration
We’ll cover your brand’s event and will provide edited digital proofs within 48 hours. This service requires a $25 travel fee within the Houston metroplex; $50 or more within Texas.
3 tips for overcoming the emotional roller coaster in your mind This is a visual graph of the story of my life as an entrepreneur, and I think others out there might find it familiar. Fortunately, these peaks don’t happen every day (at least not for me), but they do happen frequently enough to make […]
Satan tried to steal my joy earlier this week because I din’t get the project that I spent so many consecutive hours (almost 48) working on and lost the bid. I had my pity party moment, doubted my capabilities, and felt bad about the people I let down because I didn’t get the gig. I […]
Web Series: Social Media Do’s & Don’ts
Episode One discusses a list of good behavior and what to avoid posting for high school and college athletes
In this episode, we highlight two important keys for responding to negativity.